FIFO Chef | Full Time
- Perth WA, Australia
Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments. At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.
- 2:1 FIFO from Perth,Western Australia
- Immediate start
- New Sites across the Pilbara & Goldfields
Sodexo have permanent opportunities available for qualified Line Chefs, on a Fly in- Fly out 2:1 roster. These positions commence immediately and are based across the Pilbara, Western Australia. You must be an Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident & have full work rights to be considered for this role
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for preparing various meals across breakfast, crib, dinner and functions in high volumes, ensuring quality service and demonstrating excellent time management skills. Reporting to the Head Chef you will be highly safety conscious, adhering to our policies and procedures to ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues. You will have the ability to work well in a team and autonomously.
What are the essential requirements?
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Trade Certificate or Certificate III in Commercial Cookery is mandatory. (All international qualifications must be formally recognized in Australia)
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to multitask & remain focused
- Demonstrated knowledge of HACCP and Food Safety
- Experience cooking for large numbers, ideally production / bulk / banquet cooking
- Flexibility to work a variety of rosters and shifts
How to apply & what is our process?
If you are interested and wish to apply, please send through an updated resume that documents how you fit the criteria above.
All shortlisted candidates will go through reference checks, pre-employment medicals and inductions. Please note Sodexo cover all on boarding costs for successful applicants.