- Perth WA, Australia
Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments. At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.
- Various FIFO rosters
- Permanent opportunities
- New Sites across the Pilbara & Goldfields
Sodexo have permanent opportunities available for qualified Chefs, on a Fly in- Fly roster. These positions commence immediately and are based across the Pilbara, Western Australia.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for preparing various meals across breakfast, crib, dinner and functions in high volumes, ensuring quality service and demonstrating excellent time management skills. Reporting to the Head Chef you will be highly safety conscious, adhering to our policies and procedures to ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues.
What are the essential requirements?
- Trade Certificate or Certificate III in Commercial Cookery a must
- Thorough knowledge of HACCP
- Experience cooking for large numbers, ideally production / bulk / banquet cooking
- Flexibility to work a variety of rosters and shifts
- Excellent communication skills
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and handle pressure with ease
What is our process?
- Reference checks
- Pre-Employment Medical
- Sodexo and relevant Client Inductions
- Collect PPE and confirm offer
If you're interested in a career that promotes work- life balance, personal and professional growth, then apply now!