FIFO Head Chef
- Perth WA, Australia
Are you ready for a change ? We are currently seeking a Head Chef to join our team at one of our remote sites.
- FIFO on 2/1 roster, 11 hour work days
- Point of Hire Perth
- Located in the Pilbara
About the Job
The successful candidate will be expected to provide leadership, coordinate and support staff in maintaining a customer focused, secure and safe working environment in the kitchen. In this high performance environment you will drive the success of the kitchen operations with your experience in bulk cooking and hands on leadership approach.
We take safety seriously, so adhering to our policies and procedures to ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues is paramount.
You thrive in a fast paced environment, handle pressure with ease and possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Trade Certificate, such as Cert III in Commercial Cookery or equivalent.
- Strong leadership skills and focus on customer service
- Expertise in following Food Safety HACCP Guidelines
- You will have extensive experience in large high volume kitchen environments and a thorough working knowledge of the resources sector
- Highly desirable would be those who have a FIFO background
- A great attitude - we want you to enjoy going to your job each swing!
In return Sodexo offers a competitive salary, great conditions and the ability to progress your career. We promote an inclusive and supportive culture and atmosphere not just in the kitchen, but on the rest of our Sites as well. If you're interested in the next adventure of your career Apply now!
Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments. At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.