Industrial Minesite Cleaning Supervisor
- Weipa QLD 4874, Australia
Help create a home away from home
- Monday to Friday roster - full time
- Career Progression opportunities and Ongoing Training & Development
- Local Hire to Weipa and surrounding areas
What would your day look like?
Reporting into the Integrated Service Manager, the Industrial Mine-site Cleaning Supervisor will managing and overseeing the industrial cleaning team. The duties invovled to are staff scheduling and training, ensure compliance with policy and procedures, audit and spot checks, provide quotes for external work and EOM billings. This role may also require from time to time detail cleaning, dusting, vacuuming and mopping of mine site areas, adhoc town areas and residential housing. You will conduct all duties using appropriate cleaning methods, following cleaning policies and procedures and be able to complete them with in allocated time-frames. Previous experience in remote site work is not essential, if you have a passion for customer service and supervisor experience and a great attitude we would love to hear from you!
What do you need to have?
- Previous Industrial cleaning, Housekeeping or Hospitatility Manger/Supervisor experience withing in a remote location, resort, hotel, mining camp or similar environment
- Proven ability in scheduling, training and managing a large team in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer savvy and able to work with internal systems and Microsoft Office
- Strong safety awareness and exposure/understanding of handling, storing and disposal of chemicals
- A great attitude with a flexible approach and a strong commitment to high standards of customer service and integrity
- Class C Open Licence is essential
Sodexo offers a competitive salary package, career progression and work life balance. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in a career with Sodexo please apply today!
At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.