Service Centre Team Leader
- Balcatta WA 6021, Australia
ABOUT THE JOB
The team leader is responsible for the daily operational management of our Pilbara Contact Centre. This role is also responsible for ensuring that their team of customer service representatives achieves the organisation’s contractual SLAs and the departments KPIs & objectives. The role is based in our Balcatta office.
A significant focus in this role will be the coaching, mentoring and training of team members. The team leader is responsible for conducting monthly one-on-one meetings with team members and their annual Employee Performance Appraisals (EPAs). This position supports the implementation of new processes & systems and participates in the recruitment process for roles within the Contact Centre. This position takes in-bound calls and makes out-bound calls as required.
We’re seeking someone who is self-motivated, confident, transparent and flexible leader with a professional work ethic and a customer centric approach to operations. We want someone with relationship building and influencing capabilities.
You’ll have previous experience in proactively engaging, motivating, coaching and developing a team of operators or customer service agents. You will be a champion for continuous improvement and will regularly suggest ways to improve the team’s operational efficiency and service to internal and external stakeholders. You’ll be experienced with identifying process improvement opportunities and turning them into increased operational output.
- minimum of 3 years’ experience in a contact centre or call centre environment
- leadership experience, including coaching, mentoring and developing direct reports
- proven ability to adapt to rapid organisational change
- previous experience utilising a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) system
- demonstrated experience in implementing, evaluating, and improving business processes
- exceptional communication skills (verbal & written)
- ability to empathise, prioritise and influence
- analytical and decision making skills
- comfortable having difficult conversations with stakeholders and direct reports
7 Day a week business with a range of rostered shifts