Construction Analyst - California
- 27412 Aliso Creek Rd, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656, USA
- Department: US - DR Advisory
Socotec Advisory, LLC provides litigation support, forensic consulting, expert witness testimony, and project management and advisory services. Our consultants analyze the causes of construction and business disputes and evaluate the associated economic impacts. We also assist clients with the on-going management of large, complex construction and manufacturing projects.
Socotec Advisory employs over 130 professionals located in California; ; Florida, Georgia, Texas and New York. Socotec Advisory works domestically and internationally and serves a variety of clients, including owners, contractors, developers, manufacturers, governments and government agencies, municipalities, financial institutions, insurers, engineers and architects, construction managers, subcontractors, and their legal counsel.
Job Description – Construction Analyst
Socotec Advisory, LLC. offers a dynamic, fast-paced environment with an emphasis on teamwork, flexibility and continued professional growth. Working within project teams, Construction Analysts are responsible for performing the day-to-day activities on C2G projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the organization, review and analysis of project records.
- Supports detailed analysis of project schedule delays, cost overruns, contracts, and change orders.
- Develops schedule and cost models.
- Gathers and enters data.
- Performs quality control and demonstrates documentation of work product.
Socotec Advisory, LLC. is seeking qualified individuals with a college degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture and/or related fields, with 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience desired. Knowledge of the construction industry is strongly preferred.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem solving ability.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility in handling task and priority changes.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with project scheduling tools (Primavera or Microsoft Project) is a plus, but not required.
- Must be willing to travel and work overtime as needed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
SOCOTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.