Customer Success Manager
- Socialtalent, Ground level, 1 Kilmainham Square, Dublin 08, Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
At SocialTalent we offer a complete learning solution to hiring teams all over the world. But we’re much more than that, we’re leading a recruitment revolution and we’re on a mission to make people work smarter, making teams happier and companies more successful. Working with thought leaders in the recruitment industry like Johnny Campbell, Stacy Zapar, John Vlastelica, Torin Ellis and Greg Savage -- SocialTalent’s content library has the best content available to support teams in the era of digital transformation. From honing sourcing skills to building a diverse pipeline to help your company thrive, SocialTalent has dedicated training to suit your needs. SocialTalent currently supports talent professionals in IBM, Intel, Oracle, Adecco, Manpower and many more, working closely with recruitment and HR teams to help them achieve their goals.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers have the optimal experience of our platform, see its long term value and ensure we are positioned as strategic partners. You will be responsible for boosting customer happiness and retention while increasing revenue generation through renewals, up-sells and expansion.
You will need to have worked in a similar role and know what you are doing, this won’t be your first time out of the house!
Why we need you!
As a Customer Success Manager in SocialTalent, your role is to ensure our enterprise customers are seeing maximum value from their investment in our hiring skills platform. You will partner with our enterprise customers to plan and ensure a successful onboarding, maintain strong engagement, demonstrate value/impact and communicate best practices for their business. Alongside our account management team, you will be responsible for ensuring our enterprise customers renew and grow, by delivering on a successful project plan to ensure their success.
The to-do list
- Partner with our enterprise customers and SocialTalent teams to successfully launch SocialTalent in their business
- Partner with our enterprise customers to ensure strong and consistent engagement levels with SocialTalent in their business
- Partner with your enterprise customers and their SocialTalent account managers to demonstrate the value/impact SocialTalent is having on their business
- Independently manage an account portfolio of 15+ accounts with a total value of €1.5M - €2M annually
- Prioritise your time around your account portfolio as needed so that you can effectively add value across your customers at all stages of their lifecycle
- Ensure retention and growth across your customer base by deploying strategies to deliver maximum value to your customers
- Co-host regular business review meetings with C-level stakeholders and your partnering account manager
- Demonstrate new features and content to your customers and project manage the timely rollout of these features with your customer
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience. The shopping list!
- Experience in a CSM role (or similar, eg. Account Manager) managing large global enterprise accounts
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent influencing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Skilled Motivator
- Proficient IT skills in MS Office, Salesforce, G-Drive, Slack, Zoom/Webinar Software
- Proven ability to manage projects
- Highly skilled strategic thinker
- Proven ability to problem solve
- Ability to Manage your own time.
- Proven ability to manage customers
- Ability to work with a team
You will be incredibly ambitious, and this role doesn’t feel daunting to you. We’re looking for exceptional, driven, strategically focused person who have a want and desire to impact the Company. You will be deeply invested in the Company as a whole (we expect this as a minimum) and it’s growth.
What’s in it for you?
We’ll offer you a competitive salary - base in the region of €40k+ based on your experience.
Your benefits will include health and travel insurance, a company MacBook, mobile phone, unlimited holidays, lunch on Mondays and wellness initiatives throughout the year (we like doing fun stuff!)
We’re big on professional development and we’ve got a strong coaching culture in Social Talent. We’ll both support and mentor you in your career progression and expect you to help us develop future world-class professionals. We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as our fundamental ways of working around here.
The Working Environment:
At present, due to Covid-19, we are all working remotely from home. Our office, when it’s safe to return to it, is based in Kilmainham, Dublin 8. Working remotely is second nature to all of us by now, but we understand that it may be strange for you at first if you’ve been used to working in an office environment up to now. We have a great routine between us as a team that enables us to collaborate while also getting lots of work done without distractions. Working from home requires good internet access (you would be eligible for a tax credit to reimburse home-working expenses like the cost of wifi, electricity etc.), and we will supply you with all the tech you require (laptop and other peripherals, all software etc).
Want to know more? Click to apply and let's get started!