Senior Manager - Learning Content & Author Partnerships (Leadership Development)
- The Academy, 42 Pearse St, Dublin, Ireland
- Employees can work remotely
As the world’s leading eLearning platform for hiring skills, SocialTalent are broadening our content roadmap to include the full employee lifecycle, focusing on Leadership’s role in optimising employee performance, development and retention. To this end, we’re looking for an experienced eLearning manager who has specialised in Leadership Development to manage the sourcing of original eLearning content for the ST platform from subject matter experts and thought leaders around the world, contribute to the direction and strategy of SocialTalent’s content roadmap, and manage relationships with all external authors on the SocialTalent platform.
Is this you?
- You’ve worked in Leadership Development and eLearning, optimising the success of Managers and Executives through immersive and high quality learning interventions that drive real business outcomes.
- You’ve led individual contributors to deliver learning projects, whether as a PMO or line manager.
- You have proven experience in driving the agenda of leadership development over your career, and have developed a point of view and personal expertise in this field.
- You’re a builder, a learner, and always looking for ways to bring insight and innovation in delivering learning solutions to leaders and managers in your organisation.
The first 3 months:
As SocialTalent’s content development process for eLearning content is primarily video-based, we’ll teach you how content gets published on the SocialTalent platform and your role within it, working alongside a team of Video Production specialists. We will bring you through a complete induction and onboarding, giving you the confidence to start contributing in your role, and make your mark.
You will be expected to bring ideas and contribute to the strategy and roadmap design of content projects that SocialTalent will tackle for the upcoming 3, 6 and 12 months across two areas - Hiring and Leadership Development - based on your expertise and point of view.
During your first 3 months, you will work to identify and secure top-level and mid-level external SME’s and Speakers to come on to the SocialTalent platform as presenters/experts, fulfilling the content roadmap. You will also take ownership of content projects and work to develop them to the point of readiness to film internally at SocialTalent.
The next 3-12 months:
Secondment to lead the Curriculum Development team during the Director’s maternity leave, managing one direct report and continuing cross-departmental collaboration with the Video Production team.
You will represent the Curriculum Development team in promoting new releases to the Revenue Team, including sales enablement
You’ll continue to work with external SME’s and authors to deliver an ambitious Leadership Development roadmap (aiming to deliver approx. 30 hours of LD learning content for the SocialTalent platform), including owning contract negotiation of external speakers.
After your first year, you’ll know you’ve been successful if:
- Content projects that are released are rated highly by learners, meeting quality metrics for high-value content (learner sentiment, course completion rates, top-watched content)
- You can sign speakers on budget and their content meets high-value metrics
- External speakers’ content on the SocialTalent platform are a draw for clients/prospects
Year 2 and onwards will be really what you make of it, taking full ownership of Author/Partner management, and continuing to contribute to the overall product strategy and develop a roadmap of content based on commercial need/opportunity.
SocialTalent took the decision in May 2020 to be a remote-first organisation, and run as a distributed team. Our offices at The Academy in Pearse Street, Dublin 2 are available as hot-desks if you wish to avail of them, however the vast majority of employees work from home or remotely.
To accommodate this, we will support you with a €500 fund to help you create an at-home workspace. We have learned a lot over the course of the Covid-19 lockdowns how to work successfully from home while retaining our culture and keeping relationships with colleagues as high-touch (so to speak) as possible, and we can't wait to onboard you to the business and show you how.
Other benefits include:
- Unlimited holidays (with a minimum AL of 21 days, plus bank holidays)
- Health insurance (Laya)
- Mobile phone allowance
- Annual bonus