Marketing Manager - Remote
- 700 River Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SMI Aware provides the legal industry with accurate social web screening of people and defensible preservation of any online content. Founded in 2011, SMI Aware is the longest-running social media evidence collection and preservation company. We have created proprietary technology that enables us to locate, export, and preserve information from social media, search engines, public records, and the deep web. We help law firms, legal professionals, and corporations analyze OSINT and social media evidence for use in due-diligence, investigations, and litigation support.
As Marketing Manager you will lead all marketing initiatives, leveraging both internal and external support while driving collaboration. The ideal candidate will have the ability to implement marketing, lead generation, and public relation strategies. Also responsible for creating and managing content for the website, social media, and collateral. Proactively identify opportunities to grow our business and manage the overall messaging and positioning of our brand in the market. The Marketing Manager will oversee branding, messaging, and positioning, for the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent experience
- A strong understanding of the legal industry is required as is previous experience marketing to Law Firms
- Previous experience in marketing and brand management
- Prior experience creating content, managing websites, and social media
- Creative thinker with a keen understanding of current and emerging marketing trends
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make decisions
SMI Aware offers excellent Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, Simple IRA, 15 days PTO per year, 6 paid holidays, Employees work from home.