Customer Success Representative
- 700 River Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
SMI Aware provides law firms and insurance companies with complete and accurate social web snapshots of people or organizations. Experts in the field of curated web data collection, SMI Aware leads the social web discovery industry by utilizing proprietary search technology combined with certified in-house analysts who preserve and refine vast unstructured web data into easy to read reports that are compliant and legally defensible.
This position will interact directly with clients and provide the support necessary to ensure customers have a positive experience with SMI Aware. This role can work remotely and the schedule will be 8:30 to 5:00pm Pacific Time, with a 30 minute lunch.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Answer Phones and respond to Email and Chat inquiries
- Order and Data Entry
- Perform customer outreach calls
- Salesforce CRM Management
- Client onboarding and training
- Engage Clients via outbound calls and emails
- Proficient in Google Suite (Email, Docs, Sheets and Slides).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong time management, detail-oriented and prioritization skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal direct supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Bachelors Degree degree or industry specific certification
- Advanced Excel skills
Starting salary for this position is $35,000 per year. Increases are available after completing our internal training and demonstrating proficiency in the role. SMI Aware offers Healthcare, Dental & Vision, Simple IRA, 15 days PTO per year, 6 holidays, and access to office space in Pittsburgh, PA. Employees can work remotely and the schedule will be West Coast business hours (Pacific Time Zone).