Marketing & Design Coordinator (Part-time)
- 700 River Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
SMI Aware provides web and social media discovery services that our clients can trust. We leverage expert analysts and advanced technology to find and preserve web and social media evidence. Our reports create actionable digital/web intelligence for Law Firms and Insurance Companies across the United States.
The Marketing & Design Coordinator will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
The Marketing & Design Coordinator will report to the Director of Marketing & Business Development. We are looking for a self-starter with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn and further develop various marketing skills.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
Assist with website and blog updates via Wordpress
Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
Support the Marketing Director in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars
Prepare images for social media and blog posts
Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
- Assist with collateral updates and version control
- Other projects as assigned
This is a part-time position: 20-30hours per week
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- At least 2-3 years of work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite
- Wordpress experience is required
- Writing and proofing skills are also required
- Salesforce and Pardot experience is a plus
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and video editing software is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player Quick Learner and Efficient
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are an excellent fit for this position. Please be as detailed as possible in your cover letter.