Projects Manager - Digital SaaS (H/F) bilingual
- 22 Rue Chapon, 75003 Paris, France
What if companies had truly informed, engaged, and influential employees?
This is the challenge that Sociabble decided to take up in 2014, by launching an SAAS platform for Internal Communication, Employee Advocacy, and Employee Engagement.
6 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 180 countries, by companies such as Coca-Cola, Disney, Microsoft, BNP Paribas, L’Occitane, and Renault.
International since day 1, the company has offices in Paris, with R&D in Lyon, London, New York and Mumbai.
Sociabble was founded by two pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier, entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, who in building the company, were inspired by the best of U.S.-based SAAS platforms, without being constrained by the caricatures or culture of Silicon Valley start-ups. Sociabble is identified by U.S. analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, exemplarity, fairness, and trust are th e values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
It's in the consulting team that a bilingual position is open:
Within the Consulting Department, you will be responsible for the good implementation and execution of the project by the client and their satisfaction, in France and abroad. Using a meticulous methodology and a series of workshops, you will be in charge of the platform implementation and the onboarding of various stakeholders. You will also build the project planning and handle the follow up and reporting. You will accompany the clients along the whole project phases by analysing results and advising them on the operational use of the Sociabble platform’s tools. For each clients’ project, you will work in pair with the Customer Success Manager in charge of the account, as he/she will support your evolution and guide you through the strategic paths toward your client’s goals achievement.
This position, which is a great opportunity to learn and evolve in a digital, dynamic, and friendly environment, include the following responsibilities :
• Build expertise in Change management, Communication and Employee Engagement strategies.
• Manage the project’s launch schedule by ensuring a timely deployment
• Coordinate relationship with internal technical teams during deployment
• Animate trainings and workshops about the platform operational use
• Follow the project on a monthly basis by being proactive with your customers, sharing good practices and feedback
• Analyse each clients project results and identify the areas of improvement
• Establish the monthly performance statistics reporting of projects and propose usage recommendations
• Ensure your clients clear understanding of our solutions to achieve their objectives and solve their issues.
• Participate in the implementation of transversal projects aimed at improving the best practices, and Project Management methodologies at Sociabble.
The ideal Candidate ?
After graduating from University (with a focus in digital, engineering fields, or Sales), and successfully excelling in related positions, you now have the social and technical tools for performing in a fast pace environment with C-level renowned clients.
You have an affinity for internal communication, social networks, and community management.
This position requires a bilingual level of English and French, to ensure the best possible guidance and support to our French and international clients.
Before applying, you must make sure you are performing well in :
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, being extremely organized.
- Being comfortable with the planification standards (Gantt, etc.)
- Having excellent organization skills with an eye for details, and being pro-active, and rigorous.
- Having relationship-building and interpersonal skills that allow you to adapt easily to different interlocutors (HR Director, Director of Communication, etc.).
- You are thoughtful and attentive, which enables you to understand the needs of your clients.
- You have a great sense of service, a good sense of analysis and synthesis.
The Perfect Match ?
You will thrive at Sociabble if …
- You have a strong taste for new technologies, the world of SaaS and digital transformation, and wish to practice in a constantly evolving environment.
- You are looking for a job with strong responsibility coupled with freedom of initiative and would like to get involved in an ambitious project.
- You wish to participate in an adventure and grow with an ambitious and benevolent team with globally recognized companies to ensure their satisfaction on their projects.
- You like international, transparent environments where everyone can learn and be heard.
- Flexi-remote policy
- Elaborated Onboarding and training
- CSR initiatives
- Shared values (humility, benevolence, excellence)
- A global-week every semester
- Internal initiatives: sport, after works, sharing, and discovery.
- Transportations, meal vouchers, CSE …
- Health care supports
Located in Lyon or Paris
30-min Call - written test - 1,5-hour Interview - Simulation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.