US Customer Success Manager (M/F) Paris or Lyon
- 22 Rue Chapon, 75003 Paris, France
What if companies had truly informed, engaged, and influential employees?
This is the challenge that Sociabble decided to take up in 2014, by launching an SAAS platform for Internal Communication, Employee Advocacy, and Employee Engagement.
6 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 80 countries, by companies such as Coca-cola, L'Occitane, Allianz, Publicis Groupe, Criteo and Vinci Energies.
The company has been international since day one and provides its teams with offices in New-York, Paris, Lyon, London, and Mumbai.
Sociabble was founded by two pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier, entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, who in building the company, were inspired by the best of U.S.-based SAAS platforms, without being constrained by the caricatures or culture of Silicon Valley start-ups. Sociabble is identified by U.S. analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, exemplarity, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
It is in the consulting team that a permanent position is vacant:
In charge of ensuring that the US customer experience runs smoothly, you will be their designated contact; you will be at their side and advise them throughout the implementation of their projects, and in the achievement of their objectives.
This position, which is a great opportunity to learn and evolve in a digital, dynamic, and friendly environment, is organized around two main axes, defined as follows:
Guidance and advice to our customers:
- Develop a relationship of trust with project managers and sponsors (communication department, marketing, HR, etc.)
- Help to build the “success plan” of projects, beginning with the implementation of the solution,continuing through the project’s duration
- Facilitate “Customer Success” training sessions and workshops
- Follow the project on a monthly basis by being proactive with your customers, sharing good practices and feedback
- Renew and grow your customer portfolio
- Manage the project’s launch schedule by ensuring a timely deployment
- Coordinate relationship with internal technical teams during deployment
- Monitor the project in “run” mode to ensure the achievement of the client’s objectives
- Represent your customers with the Product Team to develop new features
- Participate in the implementation of transversal projects aimed at improving the internal organization of the Customer Success Team at Sociabble.
Working from France with clients in the US, you will have to adapt your work schedule in order to collaborate properly with them.
The ideal Candidate
- A US university graduate (with a focus in commercial, digital, or engineering fields), your previous experiences in related positions (Customer success, engagement consultant, change management consultant, Account Manager) have given you the social and technical tools for performing in a fast pace environment with C-level renowed US clients.
- You are a native english speaker
- You have excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills that allow you to adapt easily to different interlocutors (HR Director, Director of Communication, etc.) and manager multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are thoughtful and attentive, which enables you to understand the needs of your clients.
- You have a great sense of service, a good sense of analysis and synthesis.
- You are pro-active, rigorous, organized, and have an eye for details.
- Enthusiastic and curious, you have a taste for challenges.
Essential affinity & Knowledges to apply:
- New technologies, the world of SAAS and digital transformation.
- Internal communication, social networks, and community management.
Essential experience to apply:
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Using basic planification standards (Gantt, etc.)
- High Touch portfolio management
The perfect match?
You will thrive at Sociabble if …
- You have a strong taste for new technologies, the world of SaaS and digital transformation, and wish to practice in a constantly evolving environment.
- You are looking for a job with strong responsibility coupled with freedom of initiative and would like to get involved in an ambitious project.
- You wish to participate in an adventure and grow with an ambitious and benevolent team with globally recognized companies to ensure their satisfaction on their projects.
- You like international, transparent environments where everyone can learn and be heard.
Other Perks :
- Teleworking policy
- Elaborated Onboarding
- CSR initiatives
- Shared values (humility, benevolence, excellence)
- A global-week every semester
- Internal initiatives: sport, after works, sharing, and discovery.
- Transportations, meal vouchers, CSE …
- Health care support
- 30-minute call with HR
- 1,5-hour Written test
- 1,5-hour interview with HR and CCO
- 1-hour simulation with HR, CCO, CEO
Important information before applying:
Based in Paris
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.