Account Manager (M/F) Permanent, Paris or Lyon
- 22 rue Seguin, Lyon, -, France
What if companies had truly informed, engaged, and influential employees?
This is the challenge that Sociabble decided to take up in 2014, by launching an SAAS platform for Internal Communication, Employee Advocacy, and Employee Engagement.
5 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 80 countries, by companies such as Coca-Cola, Disney, Microsoft, BNP Paribas, L’Occitane, and Renault.
The company is headquartered in Paris, with R&D in Lyon, and additional offices in London, New York and Mumbai. Sociabble has been international since day one, with a multicultural team.
Sociabble was founded by two pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier, entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, who in building the company, were inspired by the best of U.S.-based SAAS platforms, without being constrained by the caricatures or culture of Silicon Valley start-ups. Sociabble is identified by U.S. analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, exemplarity, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
It is in the Consulting team that a position is vacant:
As a real Engagement consultant, you handle a portfolio of clients. In charge of ensuring that the customer experience runs smoothly throughout the entire project life, you will advise and assist them throughout the conception and the implementation of their projects on our platform, and in the achievement of their objectives.
You will work in pairs with a Customer Success Director, who will guide your daily progress.
This position is a great opportunity to immerse and evolve in a digital, dynamic, and friendly environment, and is organized around two main axes, defined as follows:
Guidance and advice to our customers:
- Develop an expertise about the platform and related topics (engagement, communications strategy, etc.)
- Develop a relationship of trust with project managers and sponsors (communication department, marketing, HR, etc.) by positioning yourself as a trusted advisor thanks to this expertise.
- Help to build the “success plan” of projects, beginning with the implementation of the solution, continuing throughout the project’s duration
- Facilitate and animate “Customer Success” training sessions and workshops
- Follow the project on a monthly basis by being proactive with your customers, sharing good practices and feedback
- Renew and grow your customer portfolio
- Manage the project’s launch schedule by ensuring a timely deployment, respecting deadlines
- Coordinate relationship with internal technical teams during deployment
- Monitor the project in “run” mode to ensure the achievement of the client’s objectives
- Represent your customers with the Product Team to develop new features
- Participate in the implementation of transversal projects aimed at improving the internal organization of the Customer Success Team at Sociabble.
Your Profile ?
You have a taste for new technologies, the world of SAAS and digital transformation. You enjoy teamwork and want to practice in a constantly changing environment.
You want to participate in an adventure and grow with Sociabble, working with world-renowned companies to ensure their satisfaction with their projects.
You have an affinity for internal communication, social networks, and community management.
Is this position for you ?
A university graduate (with a focus in commercial, digital, or engineering fields), your previous experiences in related positions have given you the social and technical tools for performing in a fast pace environment with C-level renowned clients. You’re now looking for a job that with responsibilities and space for taking initiatives, and want to get involved in ambitious projects with real responsibilities.
You have excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills that allow you to adapt easily to different interlocutors (HR Director, Director of Communication, etc.). You are thoughtful and attentive, which enables you to understand the needs of your clients. You have a great sense of service, a good sense of analysis and synthesis. You are pro-active, rigorous, organized, and have an eye for details. Enthusiastic and curious, you have a taste for challenge and a desire to work in a constantly changing environment.
The use of perfect French and/or English is mandatory for this position.
Located in Lyon or Paris
One or more interviews may be offered after the first appointment by phone, upon selecting your profile.
A technical test to highlight the skills related to the mission may also be offered during the recruitment process.