E-Commerce Merchandising Coordinator
- 9177 Aero Dr, San Diego, CA 92123, USA
soccerloco delivers the performance products and innovative experience needed to take committed players, teams and fans to the next level. Our brand represents the sheer passion and hysterical love for soccer shared by our customers, employees and partners. The "loco" or crazy we reference in our name lives in the committed player with confident swagger, the authentic fan with unwavering support for their favorite club, and any other person to whom soccer is much more than just a game.
Founded in 1997, soccerloco has rapidly grown into the top destination to buy premium soccer shoes, jerseys, apparel and equipment; both online and in-store. We carry all of soccer's top brands and dominate the competition in offering our customers the best variety of hand selected soccer gear on the market. Our website, soccerloco.com, has enormous potential for growth and expansion and appeals to a customer audience across the country and globe.
The Ecommerce Merchandising Coordinator will be responsible for the onboarding and merchandise processing of all SKU’s featured on soccerloco.com. Once Products are created, this person will ensure they are merchandised timely and correctly, available in the workflow and ready for downstream teams to go to market. The coordinator will also support the team uniform account managers with back end graphic and data work on the assigned accounts in order to fulfill the accounts terms of agreement. Salary to be comensurate with experience.
- Product builds - daily online merchandising of newly created SKUs to optimize site placement and customer facing experience on soccerloco.com. This is accomplished on in various size batches from large data imports to small one SKU uploads.
- Maintain and update an master product spreadsheet that organizes the checkoff list for SKU-by-SKU product builds. This Includes tasks related to the initial data upload, images, categorization/positioning, stock status, product embargo release, detailed descriptions).
- Use brand assets from Nike, adidas, Puma, etc. in order to create appealing web graphics like homepage slides, page headers, CTA blocks, Nav bar, etc.
- Assists the team uniform account manager on backend graphics and data uploads for special soccer club accounts.
- Updating product pages with new content (copy and imagery) requiring basic html coding.
- Collaborate with internal content/marketing team to ensure timely photo & copy updates relating to email blast, social ads, product revisions and re-merchandising initiatives.
- Play an integral role within the team to execute web merchandising strategies to create a compelling shopping experience on the website.
- Timely and accurate review and action of daily additions of new products and existing product status changes
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal partners (e.g. buyers, content teams, planning, digital marketing, customer service); promptly respond to all emails and collaborate with key stake holders to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain online assortment integrity as product status and inventory positions change.
Apply here: http://careers.soccerloco.com/
- 3+ years experience in a similar role in e-commerce companies is required
- Business knowledge of retail and merchandising concepts.
- Strong Microsoft Excel is required **
- Strong understanding of the Magento ecommerce platform**
- Basic understanding of HTML code
- Bachelors in Retail Merchandising/Ecommerce Sales/Planning Management or related required
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize work and apply appropriate time management principals to complete all required activities in a fast-paces environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in a Product/Content Management system a plus
- Knowledge of sports retail and the soccer industry is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.