Senior Global Revenue Analyst
- Functional Department: Sales Operations
Reporting directly to, and working closely with, the Global Revenue Operations Director, the Senior Global Revenue Analyst is a critical strategic role for Snow's global Revenue and Marketing teams, providing operational excellence, analytical leadership and insightful analysis and senior management reporting.
The Revenue Operations team are responsible for supporting throughout the entire sales cycle, including effective planning and forecasting through to accurate reporting of corporate metrics and KPIs. The Senior Global Revenue Analyst will understand the power and value of utilising data to inform effective and timely decision making to support the efficiency and effectiveness of the Revenue organisation.
- Act as first point of contact for all reporting and analysis requirements for Snow’s Field and Marketing teams and leadership
- Design, build and distribute reporting to track key business performance metrics and KPIs across the entire customer lifecycle, directly supporting the Marketing and Revenue organisations whilst providing actionable analysis and recommendations
- Work with senior stakeholders and functional partners to create insights while standardising the reporting foundation and automating all existing and new initiatives
- Operate as a member of the wider community of reporting and analytics professionals across the business in the Product, Finance, HR and IT teams
- Participate in and drive company-wide data improvement initiatives
- Support the production of key deliverables including regular forecast and pipeline analysis updates and quarterly board decks
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to implement strategic projects and transformational initiatives
- Drive process change and implement technical changes that allowed KPIs to be measured accurately and effectively
- Proactively monitor and manage data accuracy and provide data-driven insights to inform investments and plans
- Proven experience in marketing analytics, reporting and insights capacity.
- Experience implementing, maintaining, and optimizing marketing technology and campaign management platforms through automaton and CRM optimization.
- Extensive knowledge working within Google Analytics, SFCD, Marketing Automation tools (eg. Marketo, Marketo Measure – formerly Bizible, and Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI)
- 3+ years in B2B product environment, ideally in hi-tech/software
- Advanced Excel user
- High proficiency in Salesforce.com, including report and dashboard creation
- Analytical and detail minded person with a passion for data driven decision making.
- Results orientated with the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Strong business acumen and ability to communicate confidently and effectively including at Executive level.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Demonstrable experience managing successful cross-functional projects
- Working knowledge of Marketo Engage, SQL and Azure Data Warehouse would be beneficial.
- Experience of compensation and forecasting tools such as Spiff and Clari
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Here at Snow, we strive to provide an equal opportunity workplace and cultivate a fair, equitable and safe work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. We truly believe in affirmative action. The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. We are committed to making employment decisions at Snow that are based on business needs, job requirements and candidate ability, which are all part of our robust and fair recruitment process.
As an inclusive employer, Snow strives not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion, Veteran status or belief.
This is not just a generic ‘equal opportunities disclaimer’ for us – we are truly committed to creating a workplace where our team members thrive.
If you have a disability or special need that requires us to adjust the recruiting process, please do advise us when contacted.
We look forward to your application.