- Functional Department: Support
Snow Software is looking to add to its growing customer support team with an experienced customer support manager. We are looking for a dynamic regional Customer Support with exceptional focus on quality and customer success. As a Customer Support Manager, you will be the heart of our organization's commitment to exceptional customer experiences. Your role is unique and pivotal, bridging the gap between our valued customers and the company. You exist to ensure that every interaction with our brand leaves a lasting positive impression, fostering loyalty and satisfaction among our clientele.
What makes this role truly special is the opportunity to lead a dynamic APAC team of dedicated application support specialists empowering them to deliver outstanding service. You will be the catalyst for fostering a culture of empathy, problem-solving, and innovation within the team, promoting personal growth and professional development.
Your passion for customer advocacy and your ability to understand the ever-evolving needs of our customers will drive continuous improvement across all touchpoints. As a Customer Support Manager, you'll collaborate with various departments and other Customer Support Managers globally to enhance product offerings, address pain points, and contribute to the overall success of the company.
This role is an exciting chance to not only shape the customer experience but also to impact the growth and success of the organization. If you're thrilled by the prospect of creating meaningful connections with customers, championing their voices, and leading a team to excellence, this position will be the perfect platform for your career aspirations and personal fulfillment.
You will be working within a global support organization, working to share and adopt best practice and improvement initiatives to continually grow service excellence, reporting into the Snr Director of Global Support.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, experience of working with SaaS and multi-tentanted solutions and a technical background. That you have the ability to speak to technical products, incident management experience, project and or problem management experience, and a “do whatever it takes” mentality. In this role you will own the major incident from the beginning until the end, from the first communication to customers to the root cause analysis outlining what happened.
- Ensure the highest level of support quality to Snow Software cutomers and partners within the APAC region.
- You will develop strategies and processes to consistently deliver excellent customer service, handle customer complaints and escalations effectively, and proactively address customer needs
- You will lead and develop the application support specialist Setting clear performance expectations, providing coaching and feedback, conducting regular performance evaluations, support continuous learning and fostering a positive and collaborative team culture.
- You will be owning the responsibility of optimizing support operations to achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
- You must be able to make critical judgments on escalated issues and complex problem resolutions.
- You will be responsible to work with the Global Support team, to make sure that we are delivery a seamless and first in class support customer experience.
- You will collaborates with other Snow departments, Revenue, CVO, Product, and Marketing, to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- You will be accountable for tracking and analyzing key performance metrics related to support operations.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in customer support management role
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience supporting and managing technical environments; demonstrated leadership skills in fast-paced, highly dynamic situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, including the ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- The ability to communicate confidently and clearly on conference calls, in meetings and via email, at all levels of the organizations is essential
- A team player who is influential and builds good working relationships across all functions
- Ability to facilitate conversations with large groups of remote people
- Ability to maintain calm during stressful situations
- Industry knowledge of release and software engineering mechanisms and processes including Software development life cycle (SaaS or traditional delivery).
- Proven experience in continuous learning and fostering a positive and collaborative team culture.
- Knowledge of Snow Software or any previous SAM software technical experience desirable.
- Experience with leading projects which require strategic and creative thinking.
- Knowledge of account/customer success management and owning customer relationships.
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Here at Snow, we strive to provide an equal opportunity workplace and cultivate a fair, equitable and safe work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. We truly believe in affirmative action. The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. We are committed to making employment decisions at Snow that are based on business needs, job requirements and candidate ability, which are all part of our robust and fair recruitment process.
As an inclusive employer, Snow strives not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion, Veteran status or belief.
This is not just a generic ‘equal opportunities disclaimer’ for us – we are truly committed to creating a workplace where our team members thrive.
If you have a disability or special need that requires us to adjust the recruiting process, please do advise us when contacted.
We look forward to your application.