Partner Business Manager - Italy
- Functional Department: Partner
As a Partner Business Manager, you will focus on growing Snow Software’s footprint across a defined region within Southern Europe. You will be responsible for partner recruitment as necessary but primarily to drive growth within Snow’s existing portfolio of focus and/or high-potential partners including setting of strategic goals and supporting tactical initiatives required to drive Snow and partner success. This role requires effective communication, collaboration, negotiation, and analytic skills aligned with urgency to drive revenue while ensuring customer success.
- Develop and grow relationships within multiple layers of partners to achieve revenue growth across Snow portfolio and sales segmentations.
- Align Snow’s value proposition / solutions within partners’ GTM and services-based strategy
- Develop and maintain a sales strategy and business plan for each focus partner and manage communication cycles as required with both partners and Snow sales leadership to achieve aligned goals. Leverage the partner business plan as a living roadmap for 'Go to Market' and program development, including sales goals.
- Facilitate account-based-partnering activities inclusive of whitespace research, account identification, account mapping, strategic account alignment and sales enablement.
- Responsible for accurate operational and sales forecasting while achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Act as a trusted and valued resource with our partners to build strong field engagements.
- Collaborate with field marketing organization to plan, deliver, and manage an effective communication and demand generation campaigns for your partners.
- Excellent verbal / written communications, presentation, and negotiation skills with a strong business and analytic acumen
- Ability to travel regionally / nationally as required to achieve revenue targets and facilitate successful field engagements.
- Commitment to working closely Snow / partner sales and alliance leadership to achieve defined sales targets.
- A strong understanding of software sales campaign dynamics and effective partnering strategies / best practices.
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing and global organization.
- A thorough understanding of go-to-market strategies including account segmentation, portfolio positioning, marketing strategies, etc.
- Broad exposure to a variety of technologies/concepts in a distributed environment.
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of channel or strategic partnership management (required)
- National and/or Alliance partner management experience (required)
- Prior employment with a Software vendor in a channel partner (required)
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) / Graduate degree (desirable)
- Experience as a quota-bearing account manager (preferred)
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Here at Snow, we strive to provide an equal opportunity workplace and cultivate a fair, equitable and safe work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. We truly believe in affirmative action. The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. We are committed to making employment decisions at Snow that are based on business needs, job requirements and candidate ability, which are all part of our robust and fair recruitment process.
As an inclusive employer, Snow strives not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion, Veteran status or belief.
This is not just a generic ‘equal opportunities disclaimer’ for us – we are truly committed to creating a workplace where our team members thrive.
If you have a disability or special need that requires us to adjust the recruiting process, please do advise us when contacted.
We look forward to your application.