Digital Sales Representative - 414
- Functional Department: Sales
The Digital Sales Representative’s primary responsibility is to grow their territory by acquiring new customers. Individual will be responsible for entire sales cycle from prospecting and generating pipeline to closing and expanding. Individual needs to have an entrepreneur and hunter mindset.
- Digital Sales Representative within assigned territory; potential for travel.
- Driving new product sales within the Corporate segment, within the assigned territory, targeting companies in the mid-market
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets.
- Leverage and collaborate with internal stakeholders from presales, legal, finance, demand generation and partner business managers to drive leads, marketing activities and close deals.
- Complete management of full sales cycle from business development and technical validation to negotiating deals to signed contract.
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on our clear and compelling value proposition
- Documenting plans, activities, and opportunities accurately in the Salesforce CRM system.
- Generating quotes via Sales Force, forecasting, pipeline generation, and exceeding expected bookings.
- Management of select existing customer accounts, including but not limited to, management of renewal and expansion opportunities.
- 2-5 years of sales experience involved in complex solution sales
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through discovery, prospecting and creating new business
- Experience selling B2B in high-velocity sales motion
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Salesforce)
- Working independently and self-motivated to achieve tasks and achieve quota goals
- Specific work experience in the SAM software market is desirable not essential
- Experience selling to executive personas a plus
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Here at Snow, we strive to provide an equal opportunity workplace and cultivate a fair, equitable and safe work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. We truly believe in affirmative action. The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. We are committed to making employment decisions at Snow that are based on business needs, job requirements and candidate ability, which are all part of our robust and fair recruitment process.
As an inclusive employer, Snow strives not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion, Veteran status or belief.
This is not just a generic ‘equal opportunities disclaimer’ for us – we are truly committed to creating a workplace where our team members thrive.
If you have a disability or special need that requires us to adjust the recruiting process, please do advise us when contacted.
We look forward to your application.