Executive Assistant - 252
- Functional Department: Administration
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support some of our top executives. We want someone that is service-minded while self-motivated to work independently on the tasks outlined below. This poised and polished C-level Executive Assistant practices outstanding effective communications, unquestionable discretion and confidentiality, and independent judgment in their tasks.
Under general supervision and acting with initiative, the Executive Assistant to the Executive leaders performs broad and advanced administrative duties. The EA is an extension of an executive, acting on his or her behalf, and as such needs to bring a whole host of other skills to their roles when working for a person in an executive-level or C-suite position.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, exceptional written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance across multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Extensive maintenance of calendars and coordination of meetings, both on- and off-site, which may include complex arrangements
- Meeting preparation, conference room presentation, material printing, and binding
- Take notes & actions, helping the team to summarize the actions. Follow up with actions and outcomes from the meetings. Responsible for managing the agenda for Team meeting
- Make international travel arrangements (meetings, team building, training, etc)
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between office and internal departments, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility and support with senior management staff
- Work closely and effectively with the executive leaders to keep well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Anticipate and respond to the needs of Executive leader/ executive leaders and their teams; manage activities and interdependencies
- Execution of special projects related to above areas on an as-requested basis
- Proven Executive Assistant experience in a fast paced enviroment
- Communicator extraordinaire (verbal and writing)
- Proactive and resourceful in problem-solving and plan strategically
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, diplomacy and a high degree of professionalism
- Detail-oriented, keen eye for the written word and exceptional attention to cosmetic detail in presentations
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to follow-through, perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Ability to exercise good judgment with excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- You can handle anything from installing a print driver on a computer to fixing a paper jam in the copier. MS Office suite (advanced PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook (calendaring and email), and Adobe
- Experience with Concur travel and expense web interface preferred
- Physical and mental organization skills (like reviewing the next day’s schedule the night before or reading emails thoroughly so important information is easily recalled)
- Leadership skills: an EA who shows initiative, identifies problems and solves them before they ever make it to the manager
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Here at Snow, we strive to provide an equal opportunity workplace and cultivate a fair, equitable and safe work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. We truly believe in affirmative action. The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. We are committed to making employment decisions at Snow that are based on business needs, job requirements and candidate ability, which are all part of our robust and fair recruitment process.
As an inclusive employer, Snow strives not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion, Veteran status or belief.
This is not just a generic ‘equal opportunities disclaimer’ for us – we are truly committed to creating a workplace where our team members thrive.
If you have a disability or special need that requires us to adjust the recruiting process, please do advise us when contacted.
We look forward to your application.