1st Line Customer Support Engineer - 529
- Functional Department: Support
Snow Software is looking to add to its growing technical support team with an experienced support professional. We are looking for a dynamic Technical Support Engineer with exceptional focus on quality customer support. The role will encompass providing technical support to our large customer and partner base, resolving issues by utilizing widely available resources, teams and your own skills and experience. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years in a similar role, as well as proven exceptional customer facing experience.
You will be working within a regional support team, to resolve customer and partner technical issues attaining high levels of customer satisfaction along with adhering to initial and ongoing service level targets. Your daily duties will be varied across the latest technologies.
- Providing technical support and maintenance on all Snows Products
- Performing troubleshooting within customer environments focused on the resolution of customer reported issues along with answering product questions raised by customers or partners through our ServiceDesk.
- Continually prioritizing your workload ensuring customers/Partners are kept up to date on the status of their cases following case management best practices.
- Creating content within the support knowledge base ensuring we share knowledge for new issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Escalating issues to the next level of support where you have reached the limit’s of your knowledge and tracking those cases to ensure you continue to learn.
- To contribute to the development of the customer support organization by participating in regular internal meetings and training sessions.
- Previous Technical Support experience
- Basic knowledge and experience of Networking, Active Directory, Virtualization and Operating Systems
- Basic Knowledge of O365 (Configuration and Administration knowledge desired)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
- Be a team player, promote a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
- Create and maintain technical knowledgebase articles
- Welcomes challenging environments to apply specialist skills, maintaining customer confidence.
- Proven technical diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of ITIL framework
- Eager to learn new skills and technologies.
- A good understanding of cloud technologies and experience supporting products and solutions delivered as a service.
- Willingness to travel to attend company events or training
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Here at Snow, we strive to provide an equal opportunity workplace and cultivate a fair, equitable and safe work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. We truly believe in affirmative action. The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. We are committed to making employment decisions at Snow that are based on business needs, job requirements and candidate ability, which are all part of our robust and fair recruitment process.
As an inclusive employer, Snow strives not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion, Veteran status or belief.
This is not just a generic ‘equal opportunities disclaimer’ for us – we are truly committed to creating a workplace where our team members thrive.
If you have a disability or special need that requires us to adjust the recruiting process, please do advise us when contacted.
We look forward to your application.