Risk & Compliance Lead - 309
- Functional Department: Information Technology
Snow has achieved ISO27001 and CSA Star 1 and is working towards SOC2 Type 2 compliance and need someone who can help manage risk and compliance within the IT Security team. You’ll be a key member of the team reporting to Snow’s security leader and will be involved in audit management, risk management, security assessments, penetration tests and key security projects.
- Work on compliance monitoring and assurance activities including audits
- Own our Third-Party Security Assessment process
- Facilitating and co-ordinate strategic, operational or project risk assessments
- Experience of risk management functions including IT audit, cyber security, and IT compliance
- Experience in a compliance role
- Familiar with security certifications ISO27001 or CSA Star or SOC2
- Understanding of practical application of risk and compliance practises
- Project management and attention to detail
- Relationship management
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Here at Snow, we strive to provide an equal opportunity workplace and cultivate a fair, equitable and safe work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. We truly believe in affirmative action. The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. We are committed to making employment decisions at Snow that are based on business needs, job requirements and candidate ability, which are all part of our robust and fair recruitment process.
As an inclusive employer, Snow strives not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion, Veteran status or belief.
This is not just a generic ‘equal opportunities disclaimer’ for us – we are truly committed to creating a workplace where our team members thrive.
If you have a disability or special need that requires us to adjust the recruiting process, please do advise us when contacted.
We look forward to your application.