Enterprise Account Executive - Illinois
- Functional Department: Sales
- Develop strategic sales plan to identify, qualify, develop, negotiate and close new business within territory
- Prospect for both new and existing revenue opportunities in the Enterprise business segment (3,000+ employees)
- Work with global and local Marketing and Business Development teams to drive lead generation and awareness
- Generate demand through direct and partner channels, positioning Snow’s unique value across varied stakeholders (executive, technology, line of business)
- Collaborate with clients and prospects to identify business cases to save money, optimize technology usage, and minimize risk
- Cultivate a reputation as a technology intelligence thought leader within region and partner ecosystem
- Create a repeatable, predictable book of business for long-term growth
- Accurately forecast and deliver against defined revenue targets
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years direct sales experience within the technology industry
- Capability to navigate a value-based, multi-stakeholder sales process
- Proven track record of success in driving net new revenue
- A fundamental understanding of software, cloud, and hardware technologies
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- A hungry, self-starting and energetic demeanor, who enjoys collaborating with world class resources
We’re looking for someone who is ready work with clients and prospects in a different way. Selling technology for technology’s sake has run its course, with massive amounts of tech debt across the enterprise. Our ideal candidate will be:
- Someone who values enthusiasm, empathy and collaboration
- Hungry and performance-driven
- Views thought leadership and education as fundamental elements of sales
- Client-centric in approach, relentless in pursuit, and tenacious in execution.
Relieving pain is what we do, better than anyone. If solving problems and uncovering creative ways to assist your clients is your expertise, we’d love to talk.
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Here at Snow, we strive to provide an equal opportunity workplace and cultivate a fair, equitable and safe work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. We truly believe in affirmative action. The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. We are committed to making employment decisions at Snow that are based on business needs, job requirements and candidate ability, which are all part of our robust and fair recruitment process.
As an inclusive employer, Snow strives not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion, Veteran status or belief.
This is not just a generic ‘equal opportunities disclaimer’ for us – we are truly committed to creating a workplace where our team members thrive.
If you have a disability or special need that requires us to adjust the recruiting process, please do advise us when contacted.
We look forward to your application.