Campaigns Manager (UK, Spain, Sweden)
- Functional Department: Marketing
Owing to our accelerated growth, we are looking for a hands-on, innovative and results oriented Campaigns professional. This role will report into the Director of Global Campaigns. The successful candidate will be a part of a dynamic campaigns team to plan, execute and optimize integrated multi-channel campaigns across key market propositions and Snow’s solutions portfolio. These campaigns are designed to cut through the market noise and showcase Snow’s solutions to practitioner and executive personas globally.
The role answers to a shared global marketing pipeline goal and requires a strong grasp of the demand generation waterfall to ensure optimization across each stage of the lead funnel. Our campaign management team are tightly aligned with our sales goals and lead with best practice, experiment with content formats and continually measure, learn and finesse to drive engagement.
- Strategize, execute and optimize a data-driven campaigns strategy to achieve sales goals
- Develop and deploy multi-channel campaigns, including crafting strategy, messaging, aligning internal teams and project managing execution
- Iterate and optimize campaigns based on data and analysis of tactics and channels
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing towards goals to stakeholders
- Partner with Brand, Demand Gen, Product Marketing, Marketing Ops and Business Development. Ensure teams are fully briefed on program objectives and targets, roles & responsibilities to flawlessly collaborate on and leverage campaigns.
- Proven ability to think strategically, with exceptional attention to detail in execution
- An aptitude for creative thinking
- Able to clearly communicate new ideas and campaigns to both internal and external stakeholders
- Team player that is able to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong project management, time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing and product teams
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking
- Ability to use project management tool (Monday.com preferred)
- Power user of marketing automation software (Marketo preferred)
- Power user of CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with multi-touch attribution reporting
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Here at Snow, we strive to provide an equal opportunity workplace and cultivate a fair, equitable and safe work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. We truly believe in affirmative action. The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. We are committed to making employment decisions at Snow that are based on business needs, job requirements and candidate ability, which are all part of our robust and fair recruitment process.
As an inclusive employer, Snow strives not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion, Veteran status or belief.
This is not just a generic ‘equal opportunities disclaimer’ for us – we are truly committed to creating a workplace where our team members thrive.
If you have a disability or special need that requires us to adjust the recruiting process, please do advise us when contacted.
We look forward to your application.