Senior Treasury Analyst
- Functional Department: Finance
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Austin/US, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Snow Software is “on the move”, with growth being driven by (a) the technology advancements of Snow Atlas, (b) the growing demand for organizations to understand their technology estates is increasing and, (c) further fueled by the changing financial conditions. Snow is becoming the defacto Technology Intelligence platform for organizations focused on getting intelligence answers from their Technology estates.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work individually and cross-functionally, influence appropriately, and adapt to changes working for a fast-growing company while maintaining trust and accuracy.
The Senior Treasury Analyst will have a critical role in all aspects of global treasury operations and will support critical initiatives to include collaboration with cross-functional teams to help scale the company for the future, in a fast-paced environment.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Daily cash positioning, planning and liquidity management to ensure adequate cash, and liquidity across multiple entities.
- Manage and help develop Snow’s Intercompany Program
- Assist with managing existing debt structure and cadence to ensure compliance, timely reporting.
- Initiate funding activities, payment releases, intercompany settlement, and FX transactions.
- Prepares weekly cash flow analysis and managerial reports for planning in the conduct of daily cash management and treasury activities.
- Own Global Bank Onboarding, Treasury Compliance and Bank Administration to include bank account management, portal administration, KYC/bank compliance, signatory updates and FBAR Reporting.
- Help maintain relationships with Banks and other external partners.
- Participate in ad-hoc company projects and transactional tasks as needed.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong experience with global banking platforms and payments processing.
- Strong multi-tasking, analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work and build relationships across functions and geographies in a global environment with flexibility to work different time zones.
- Provides support to global banking activities and services to ensure controls are met and solve operational problems.
- Partner closely with other internal functions to include Accounting, Payroll, AP, Procurement, FP&A, Tax, Legal, IT and others to coordinate a range of tasks and processes that impact Treasury on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to wear many hats - diving into details, supporting day-to-day operations, delivering projects as needed.
- Whatever it takes and can-do attitude is a must.
- Bachelors’ degree: Master’s in Taxation or LLM plus CPA strongly preferred.
- 5 years-experience in a corporate treasury, finance operations, or related experience.
- Austin Location
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We are looking forward to your application.
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the ability to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside collaborative and approachable colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success - the world's largest enterprises and most trusted institutions use Snow to optimize their software, applications, hardware and cloud investments. Here at Snow, our entire team is focused on the success of our customers. We believe that a single platform, built from the most innovative products, can revolutionize our industry. Today, IT leaders have a unique opportunity to transform and protect their organizations, and we are here to help. Ready to work at the edge of innovation. If so, we are hiring future-focused and customer-centric team players all over the world.