Global Campaigns and ABM Manager
- Bracknell, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow Software is looking for a strategic and creative Account Based Marketer to join the Global Campaigns team. This role will report into the Director of Global Campaigns.
An innovative and strategic problem solver with a passion and enthusiasm for the marketing field and knowledge of how to approach ABM from 1:1, 1:Few to 1:Many Programs, they understand how ABM fits into a wider marketing and sales ecosystem and have the track record to help bring highly targeted, effective programs alive across our solutions portfolio. The successful candidate will take full ownership of their business area.
What will make them successful is having a strong traditional background in sales, field marketing and/or demand generation including planning, messaging development, execution and ROI tracking. This role is best suited for a matrix driven high-achiever with a track record in developing strategic marketing programs.
- Strategize, execute and optimize a data-driven ABM strategy to achieve sales goals
- Collaborate with ABM leadership team (sales and marketing interlock) to select key accounts
- Deliver account research and analysis to drive ABM strategies
- Develop and deploy multi-channel ABM campaigns, including crafting strategy, messaging, aligning internal teams and project managing execution
- Iterate and optimize campaigns based on data and analysis of ABM campaigns and tactics
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing towards goals to stakeholders
- Partner with Campaign Managers, Field Marketers, Strategic Sales and BDRs to build strategic account motions
- Partner closely with sales teams to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment
- Work closely with marketing ops to support high-performance ABM marketing tools and integrations
- Participate in evaluation of new ABM technologies and data sources
- Highly organized and efficient with the ability to develop and execute against an evolving plan
- Able to clearly communicate new ideas and campaigns to both internal and external stakeholders
- Team player that is able to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong project management, time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing and product teams
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking
- Proven ability to think strategically, with exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Ability to use project management tool (Monday.com preferred)
- Assist in development of Ideal Customer Profile
- Assist in development of Key ABM List
- Power user of ABM software (Demandbase preferred)
- Power user of marketing automation software (Marketo preferred)
- Power user of CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with multi-touch attribution reporting
- Average time to close for accounts within the ABM strategy in comparison to firmographic lookalike accounts
- Average deal size of closed won deals within the ABM strategy
- Account penetration: increased number of contacts
- Increased number of opportunities per company within the ABM strategy
Snow Software is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.