Senior UX Designer
- Solna, Sweden
- Employees can work remotely
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Austin/US, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Snow Software is “on the move”, with growth being driven by (a) the technology advancements of Snow Atlas, (b) the growing demand for organisations to understand their technology estates is increasing and (c) further fuelled by the changing financial conditions. Snow is becoming the defacto Technology Intelligence platform for organisations focused on getting intelligence answers from their Technology estates.
Snow is looking for a Senior UX designer to join the User Experience team. As part of the team, you will work alongside other designers and researchers to support our product teams in discovery and delivery initiatives. You will leverage your creative problem-solving skills to tackle complex customer challenges, shaping how they manage their technology assets by participating in projects from start to finish.
- Designing usable, accessible, and engaging user experiences for Enterprise software
- Creation of working prototypes or mockups
- Participating in defining and driving strategic direction from a user experience perspective
- Taking ownership for all phases of the UX design process throughout a project, involving and engaging key stakeholders in a cross-functional team
- Plan and conduct workshops as part of the product discovery process
- Create task flows, wireframes, prototypes, diagrams and other artifacts that support the design process leading to intuitive user experiences
- Critique in-progress design work, evaluating the priority and efficiency of solutions
- Synthesize feedback from customers and stakeholders
- Continuously validate and iterate on your ideas throughout a project from a usability perspective
- Align with our brand guidelines and design principles, but also contribute to these in our design system
To succeed in this role you must have…
- 5+ years of relevant experience, ideally in a B2B environment, developing software, experiences, websites, goods, and services that balance customer expectations, business goals, and technical constraints
- Experience operating in a cross-functional team with a range of stakeholders from different business roles and levels to collaborate and solve problems.
- Experience with Design systems
- Experience in coaching and mentoring designers through co-design, design review activities.
- Previous experience working with UX design practices within an agile product development context
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at various levels of our organization
- A strong portfolio showcasing some of your previous design work
It's also nice if you have…
- A degree in Interaction Design, Human-computer interaction, or other technology + design related area of study
- Are familiar using tools such as Figma, Sketch or InVision
- Experience working with HTML/CSS or have basic understanding of web development technologies
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.