- Austin, TX, USA
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to stop overpaying for the technology they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance, and cost savings through the delivery of on-premise and cloud-based solutions. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly skilled people who have their best work ahead of them.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support some of our top executives. We want someone that is service-minded while self-motivated to work independently on the tasks outlined below. This poised and polished C-level Executive Assistant practices outstanding effective communications, unquestionable discretion and confidentiality, and independent judgment in their tasks.
Under general supervision and acting with initiative, the Executive Assistant to the Executive leaders performs broad and advanced administrative duties. The EA is an extension of an executive, acting on his or her behalf, and as such needs to bring a whole host of other skills to their roles when working for a person in an executive-level or C-suite position.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, exceptional written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance across multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Extensive maintenance of calendars and coordination of meetings, both on- and off-site, which may include complex arrangements
- Meeting preparation, conference room presentation, material printing, and binding
- Take notes & actions, helping the team to summarize the actions. Follow up with actions and outcomes from the meetings. Responsible for managing the agenda for Team meeting
- Make international travel arrangements (meetings, team building, training, etc)
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between office and internal departments, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility and support with senior management staff
- Work closely and effectively with the executive leaders to keep well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Anticipate and respond to the needs of Executive leader/ executive leaders and their teams; manage activities and interdependencies
- Execution of special projects related to above areas on an as-requested basis
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
• 5 years + of Executive Assistant experience
• Communicator extraordinaire (verbal and writing)
• Proactive and resourceful in problem-solving and plan strategically
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, diplomacy and a high degree of professionalism
• Detail-oriented, keen eye for the written word and exceptional attention to cosmetic detail in presentations
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to follow-through, perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
• Ability to exercise good judgment with excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
• You can handle anything from installing a print driver on a computer to fixing a paper jam in the copier. MS Office suite (advanced PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook (calendaring and email), and Adobe
• Experience with Concur travel and expense web interface preferred
• Physical and mental organization skills (like reviewing the next day’s schedule the night before or reading emails thoroughly so important information is easily recalled)
• Leadership skills: an EA who shows initiative, identifies problems and solves them before they ever make it to the manager
WHO YOU ARE
We see that you are a determined, but humble, person with fantastic organizational skills. You are thorough, communicate effectively, actively listen, take responsibility and learn fast. You are restless, always juggling multiple tasks at a time, while prioritizing them to meet deadlines. You can identify, understand and solve problems, always looking for ways to build improvement. You like challenges, have a positive attitude and are open to change. You are all in for the win. You are a team player, but you also enjoy working independently.
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious.
We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.