Enterprise Account Executive
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Enterprise Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets
- Generating 20-30 direct customer meetings and workshops (2nd meetings) per month through different sources
- Attracting relevant stakeholders for workshops, engineer customer in group format, help create basis for customer business case
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on our clear and compelling value proposition
- Driving new product sales
- Forecasting and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieve the assigned sales volume
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Working with our partners in order to maintain and expand Snow’s business within assigned customer accounts
- Working with global and local Marketing and Business Development teams to drive lead generation and awareness
- Supporting channel planning process and forecasting for assigned territory
- Documenting plans, activities and opportunities accurately in the CRM system
What we require from you
- 10+ years’ of sales experience, of which 5 years involved a complex solution sales process
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting and creating new business
- Experience in System Management and IT Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Specific work experience in the SAM software market is desirable not essential
- Experience selling to companies with over 10,000 employees
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
To be successful in the role as Enterprise Account Executive you have to be sales-driven and a fast moving person with a strong customer focus. You are passionate about creating a value for your customers, which ultimately leads to profitable business for both. To identify the right decision makers and influencers as well as the courage to ask the right questions is critical to your success. We see that you have excellent Communication skills - you know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals. You are best at what you do and you know how to get the best out of your colleagues.
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We are looking forward to your application.