Enterprise Sales Executive
- Bracknell, UK
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated
developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
This is a role required to drive new enterprise software sales and revenue growth, within the allocated sales territory.
Reporting to the Sales Director the role will manage, directly or through dotted line reports, all aspects of the assigned territory and apply insight gained, having worked for relevant corporate software organisations, to drive Snow industry, technology and solution value propositions in order to generate incremental revenue opportunities and also to retain & grow revenues within existing key enterprise accounts.
In close alignment with the Partners, Business Development and Marketing teams, the role will be responsible for the development and execution of the territory strategy. Activities will include market segmentation, go to market strategy, developing and advancing pipeline to ultimately achieve or exceed assigned targets, whilst operating within the company’s commercial and legal framework.
What you’ll be doing:
This is a new business sales role responsible for driving new software sales and revenue growth, within the allocated sales territory. The role will manage, directly or through dotted line reports, all aspects of the assigned territory and apply insight gained, having worked for relevant enterprise software organisations, to drive Snow industry, technology and solution value propositions in order to generate incremental revenue opportunities and also to retain & grow revenues within existing key Enterprise accounts.
In close alignment with the Customer Relationship Management, Business Development and Marketing teams, the role will be responsible for the development and execution of the territory strategy. Activities will include market segmentation, go to market strategy, developing and advancing pipeline to ultimately achieve or exceed assigned targets, whilst operating within the company’s commercial and legal framework. To achieve these objectives, the successful candidate must work cross-functionally through the various teams and support departments displaying direction and leadership to define and advance the assigned territory commercial goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate will bring their passion and a highly energetic entrepreneurial spirit to build on strong solution sales expertise, good product knowledge and understanding of technology as well as experience in managing complex, direct or indirect, Enterprise sales and negotiations. A successful background in the SAM industry is highly desirable for this vacancy.
· Ability to advocate and represent the value of the Snow Platform to a broad and diverse range of prospective or existing customers.
· Regularly review and adjust strategies based on shifts in technology and market trends.
· Assume responsibility for overall territory and go to market plan. Developing a scalable, repeatable model driving platform sales & strategic interest.
· Managing the designated territory as a business; incorporating customers, prospects, customer relationship managers, business development, marketing & partners
· Effectively engage and build internal cross-functional, cooperative relationships to ensure alignment with territory business plans and to develop solutions, go-to-market and engagement models
· Build deeper, more strategic and sustainable relationships with existing customers
· Independently identifying and acquiring new Enterprise customers, as well as up selling to existing customer base in the assigned territory
· Improve revenue stream by close cooperation and liaison with Snow partners
· In conjunction with professional services, preparing and executing “Proof of Concepts”
· Managing contract negotiations to closure
· Participation in trade show events, workshops and seminars
· Communicate business plans and updates through regular team meetings, conference calls, and reviews
· Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets
· Administer pipeline management & sales forecasting
· To cover the sector in the UK and Ireland
What we require from you
· 5+ years of successful software solution sales experience, which includes recent and demonstrable success ideally with a software vendor in the Software Asset Management market
· Proven experience of driving high value sales through partners, delivering increased revenue, brand awareness and customer success
· Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional business development, marketing and professional services teams to achieve company and departmental objectives
· Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing strategic plans with company executives and challenging the status quo
· Proven history of analysing situations, employing creative and effective decision making to solve problems/achieve results
· Ability to excel in a team environment which emphasizes total cooperation and mutual respect
· Solid analytical and negotiation skills
· Proven track record of sales success with ability to meet or exceed revenue goals
· Outstanding presentation, verbal and writing skills and ability to communicate complex ideas effectively across a wide range of audience levels and functions.
· Superb organization and time management skills. Ability to multitask effectively and prioritize against rapid timelines and competing priorities.
Who you are
· Already a demonstrably successful Sales Executive in Enterprise Software with proven track record and experience. Specific work experience in the SAM software market is desirable not essential.
· Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. You are fluent in written and spoken English.
· Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
· True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do and you know how to work with your colleagues to get their best.
· Passion for Great Work. Nothing less than your best will do.
· Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic team environment
· Strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) essential
· Desire to succeed
· Possession of the “Snow Spirit”
What we offer
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.