Enterprise Account Executive - California
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Enterprise Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic sales plan to identify, qualify, develop, negotiate and close new business within territory
- Prospect for both new and existing revenue opportunities in the Enterprise business segment (3,000+ employees)
- Work with global and local Marketing and Business Development teams to drive lead generation and awareness
- Generate demand through direct and partner channels, positioning Snow’s unique value across varied stakeholders (executive, technology, line of business)
- Collaborate with clients and prospects to identify business cases to save money, optimize technology usage, and minimize risk
- Cultivate a reputation as a technology intelligence thought leader within region and partner ecosystem
- Create a repeatable, predictable book of business for long-term growth
- Accurately forecast and deliver against defined revenue targets
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years direct sales experience within the technology industry
- Capability to navigate a value-based, multi-stakeholder sales process
- Proven track record of success in driving net new revenue
- A fundamental understanding of software, cloud, and hardware technologies
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- A hungry, self-starting and energetic demeanor, who enjoys collaborating with world class resources
We’re looking for someone who is ready work with clients and prospects in a different way. Selling technology for technology’s sake has run its course, with massive amounts of tech debt across the enterprise. Our ideal candidate will be:
- Someone who values enthusiasm, empathy and collaboration
- Hungry and performance-driven
- Views thought leadership and education as fundamental elements of sales
- Client-centric in approach, relentless in pursuit, and tenacious in execution.
Relieving pain is what we do, better than anyone. If solving problems and uncovering creative ways to assist your clients is your expertise, we’d love to talk.
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay + Commission
- Stock Options
- 401k with Employer Matching Contributions
- Employer HSA Contribution
- Unlimited Vacation
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the opportunity to make a daily impact. Every day, you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together, we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role, you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We are looking forward to your application.