Group Product Manager
- Solna, Sweden
- Employees can work remotely
Snow’s mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology.
Snow has built the most complete platform for technology insights and manageability across on-premises and cloud environments. We have been as recognized leader by Gartner in Software Asset Management and Cloud Management.
Snow has 800+ employees in global offices around the world including in Sweden, United States, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Australia and Singapore.
We are supported by a global network of over 160 partners and have over 5000 customers spanning more than 60 countries worldwide.
We are on an exciting innovation journey having launched our cloud-native platform, Snow Atlas, and making our award-winning SAM product available to customers as SaaS last year. We are continuing that journey by bringing additional products and capabilities to market empowered and accelerated by our snow atlas platform and our platform teams.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow is looking for a senior Group Product Manager to join the global product management team for the Snow Atlas Platform. Accountable for vision, strategy & roadmap for the area of Data Foundation & Integration within the platform.
Data is at the core of what we do at Snow, it is the foundation that enables us to deliver Technology Intelligence to our customers and partners. This is a unique opportunity to join Snow Software in a strategic position where you will truly be able to make a big impact on our customers, partners, and application teams innovating on the Snow Atlas platform.
You will have a team of Product Managers reporting to you, each responsible for strategy and roadmap for their respective area and also acting in the capacity of a Product Owner for their respective engineering team(s).
Whilst your main focus will be on coaching, strategy, and roadmap, we also believe that it is important to have that tightly integrated into the work done every day by our brilliant engineering teams. As such you will be a “playing coach” by acting in the capacity of the Product Owner for one of these teams.
- Accountable for strategic product leadership and roadmap
- Mentoring and coaching your team of Product Managers
- Manage investment levels according to business strategy, business goals, and product lifecycle
- Ensure tight collaboration with Product Managers of Products on the Snow Atlas Platform
- Develop business cases for new products and/or product investments
- Own and communicate roadmap for Data Foundation and Integration
- Conduct competitor analysis and define winning strategies with Product Marketing
- Evangelization of products incl. participation in pre-sales opportunities and QBR’s with key partners and customers
- Senior experience from having held roles within Product Management for 5+years
- Experience working with a SaaS platform and Data as a Product and/or a key part of the Products
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to inspire and motivate stakeholders through involvement and knowledge sharing
- A clear understanding of the importance of embedding the voice of the customer into all facets of the solution – from business case to the final solution
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at Snow
- Strong understanding of customer/stakeholder relationships, business analysis, requirements documentation, and prioritization
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Been leading a product or business unit with a P&L responsibility
- Experience working on value propositions with customers or internal stakeholders at a strategic level
- Knowledge and understanding of agile principles and values
- Driving collaboration with cross-functional product teams to define and implement solutions that improve the customer experience
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Product Management, Product Marketing, and/or Product Owner certifications
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions and Technology Intelligence. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business
We look forward to your application.