Strategic Sales Executive
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets
- Generating 20-30 direct customer meetings and workshops (2nd meetings) per month through different sources
- Attracting relevant stakeholders for workshops, engineer customer in group format, help create basis for customer business case
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiate the product from the competition focusing on our clear and compelling value proposition
- Driving new product sales
- Forecast and deliver against substantial revenue targets and achieve the assigned sales volume
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Working with our partners in order to maintain and expand Snow’s business within assigned customer accounts
- Working with global and local Marketing and Business Development teams to drive lead generation and awareness
- Support channel planning process and forecasting for assigned territory
- Documentation of plans, activities and opportunities accurately in the CRM system
- 10+ years’ of sales experience, of which 5 years involved a complex solution sales process
- 3+ years’ of experience successfully selling to large global or strategic accounts in Fortune 1000
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting and creating new business
- Experience in System Management and IT Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Specific work experience in the SAM software market is desirable not essential
- Experience selling to companies with over 10,000 employees
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
WHO YOU ARE: To be successful in this role, we see that you are service minded and a great communicator. Your motivation lays in solving problems for our customers and helping others. You appreciate being part of a team and fully understand how sharing knowledge with you colleagues helps us deliver better solutions to our customers. You are curious and continuously find ways of building improvement for you as a person but also for the team. In order to keep up with the rapid change of our products and business you need to be flexible, solution oriented and not afraid of rolling up your sleeves. The successful candidate must be willing and able to work in a busy, dynamic environment. They must be able to work as part of both local and global teams to deliver customer excellence and success. The ideal candidate must be attention focused and hold a high degree of accountability to help build and protect the strong Snow Software brand image.
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.