Senior Analyst Global Total Reward
- Bracknell, UK
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Supporting Global Reward Director to provide proactive analysis in the support and execution of our global reward strategy.
- Conduct internal and external market analysis to determine the competitiveness of base salary, incentive pay, equity plans and benefits in partnership with the Reward Director
- Evaluate jobs/positions using job evaluation methodology, ensure compliance with local labor laws
- Support the Director of Reward with benefits contract and policy renewals, including reporting on eligibility, renewals, membership, invoice payments, reconciliations, and audits.
- Support the administration of Snow’s quarterly bonus programs, the annual compensation review process, training, and communications
- Working with the Reward Director assist with the implementation of new benefit programs and/or vendors, including establishing efficient payroll, data transfer, and related processes ensuring compliance of benefits offerings with all local regulations, government data submissions, and data security protocols
- Ownership of Snow’s participation in compensation-related surveys and compensation networking events/roundtables
- International Compensation and Benefits experience, with extensive exposure to the EMEA region
- Ability to work well with multiple, changing priorities and tight deadlines Desirable Skills & Experience
- Partner with P&C and IT team to ensure HRIS to ensure data accuracy and seamless integration of systems with compensation processes and testing for new benefit plan programs, design changes, rate changes, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with administration of compensation benchmarking software
- Advanced MS Excel skills and proficient MS PowerPoint
- Experience using HRIS systems, including the compensation module
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.