- Solna, Sweden
- Employees can work remotely
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
To design product experiences ensuring that customers achieve specified goals with effectiveness, efficiency and satisfaction in a specified context of use.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Define the desired impact of the design for the customer and the business
- Discover, interpret and communicate customer needs and goals
- Advocate and implement usability best practises in prototype and wireframe designs
- Align with and contribute to Snow design guidelines
- Be responsible for the quality of the product design user experience
- Facilitate UX workshops
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Clear understanding of user-centered design practises
- Excellent creative problem solving abilities
- Strong collaboration mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in UI design tools such as Figma, InVision or Sketch
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Proven ability in UX design practises and methodologies
- Previous experience collaborating with a cross-functional product team to define and implement solutions that improve the customer experience
- Previous experience conducting research with customers/internal stakeholders
- Comfortable communicating customer needs and insights to product teams and stakeholders
- A portfolio showcasing design capabilities
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.