Accounts Payable Specialist
- Solna, Sweden
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will maintain current accounts and assist in invoicing functions. We are seeking a reliable and precise professional who will report directly to the Regional Controller.
- Perform invoice coding and processing, data entry, and payment generation in compliance with internal controls, coding consistency and accuracy.
- Assist internal and external customers/suppliers to resolve invoice and purchasing card queries and problems.
- Maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and corporate accounts payable files.
- Assist in monthly closings.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Prepares various government and internal reports as necessary.
- Journal entries as necessary.
- Year End audit support.
- Willingness to help out in other areas
- Accounts Payable experience
- Strong flexible team player
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
- Intacct experience is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced, international environment is a plus
- Previous experience with procurement software like Coupa is a plus
- Business language is English
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees who make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application!