Senior Data Analyst
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Ensure that sales, marketing, and product teams have the data and analytics needed to identify market trends, assess competitive threats, quantify growth opportunities, and measure product success.
- Use data and analytics to drive intelligent business decisions across the organization. Continue to foster a data-driven culture by influencing Snow’s product strategy, roadmap, and message
- Work cross-functionally with various stakeholders to understand their data needs and use cases, and build high quality dashboards and reports to serve those needs
- Turn raw data into actionable insights
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to answer business user questions
- Coordinate with data engineers to architect and populate data warehouse
- Experience creating dashboards and reports in a system such as Power BI
- Understanding of SQL and relational databases
- Strong information design skills
- Great problem solving and communication skills
- Data science or analysis education, with focus on statistics preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent combination of related experience
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the ability to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside collaborative and approachable colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success - the world's largest enterprises and most trusted institutions use Snow to optimize their software, applications, hardware and cloud investments. Here at Snow, our entire team is focused on the success of our customers. We believe that a single platform, built from the most innovative products, can revolutionize our industry. Today, IT leaders have a unique opportunity to transform and protect their organizations, and we are here to help. Ready to work at the edge of innovation. If so, we are hiring future-focused and customer-centric team players all over the world.