Sales Operations Analyst
- Bracknell, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
The Sales Operations department provides operational support to the global sales teams and provides a critical link between the sales and financial functions of the business. This role will primarily revolve around three key areas; Snow’s Field organisations data, reporting and compensation. The team works closely with many other departments such as Sales and Finance to ensure that all activities are completed to a high degree of accuracy.
The global Sales Operations team are responsible for supporting throughout the entire sales cycle, including management of high quality data in the CRM system (Salesforce), effective planning and forecasting, through to accurate achievement reporting and commission/bonus payments to the sales teams.
The Junior Operations Analyst is expected to continually evaluate the tasks they undertake and to look for opportunities to improve existing processes. Reporting into the Sales Operations Director, the Operations Analyst will be expected to work as a member of the wider Sales Operations team to implement new ideas and initiatives that support the efficiency of the Field organisation.
· Calculate regular commission and bonus payments and work to strict deadlines to ensure that payments are submitted to payroll on time for processing
· Manage and respond to queries promptly and professionally
· Production and collation of all compensation related documentation
· Ensure the integrity and consistency of corporate CRM data
· Participate in company-wide data improvement initiatives
· Prepare and distribute various reporting across the Field organisation
· Review team processes with a view to improve efficiency and effectiveness
· Create and maintain strong relationships within the Field organisation and across the business
Technical and Personal Skills
· Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
· Strong/Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Able to thrive under pressure in a busy environment with organised approach to all tasks
· Flexible “Can do” attitude
· Organized approach to all tasks
· Good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
· Ability to communicate confidently
· Excellent time management and deadline oriented
· Educated to degree level
· Previous experience in a fast moving, sales orientated company
· Experience in working with large volumes of data – extracting, manipulating, cleansing & analysing
· Knowledge of working with CRM systems, in particular Salesforce
· Previous exposure to Sales commissions and compensation
Qualification & Pre-Requisites
· Have the right to live and work in UK
· Educated to degree level (strongly desirable)
Who You Are
The ideal candidate for this role is an analyst with 1-2 years’ experience (or graduate with placement experience) looking to take the next step in their career by joining an exciting and fast paced software company in the high growth technology sector. They appreciate the need to bring attention to detail, efficiency and the ability to communicate effectively to enable ongoing operational and sales success. Experience of working within a Sales Operations team and/or in an enterprise software environment is desirable.
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We are looking forward to your application.