Front Desk Agent
- Solna, Sweden
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Office Management has a great part in creating the ultimate employee experience. Whether we talk about our own colleagues or our visitors, we always work from out of our company culture where we continuously strive after exceeding expectations. It is our job to see and hear people, to facilitate and support. Our work is in the details. That’s how we drive brilliance.
- Empowering the Front Desk - The Front Desk Agents are your team. Together you create, plan and develop routines and processes for the workflows you have.
- Supplier management - Office Management works with a great deal of different suppliers. A continuous dialogue on collaboration, prices, development, contracts, etc. is central.
- Office appearance - You have eye for detail when it comes to the office appearance. Being creative and hands on is necessary to keep the office space nice and tidy.
- Office communications - You regularly communicate with the office through office updates. You handle feedback from your colleagues and update the office manual on our intranet.
- Office administration - You check, approve, and manage invoices. You approve absence forms and expense reports.
- Well-being of the office - The well-being of the people at the workplace is core of your responsibility. Being creative to enhance that well-being is highly appreciated. This could be anything from small to big changes to our office environment.
- Projects - Office Management has a central role in the organization. You take place in project groups, events and activities that is related to your department.
- Experience from working with office management for at least 2 years
- Competence in Office 365 and Share point
- Fluent in Swedish as well as English (written/verbally)
- We appreciate experience from working in a growth company within IT
Being highly service minded is your nature and working with details is in your fingertips. You are a social animal that loves to take care of people. Working in a high pace and stressful environment is something that triggers you to keep the work structured and transparent. Empowerment and positivity is key to your success.
Your accessibility and energy will spread happiness on the work floor. You are a net-worker that understand that collaboration with all your colleagues is the way to achieve your goals. You easily find synergies and understand the advantages of working cross functional.
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to meeting you!