- Austin, TX, USA
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend and minimize regulatory risk. Our mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology. We offer the platform and support you need to transform your business, from discovering assets to driving action.
- Monthly Close Reports – perform pre-close analyses of monthly financial and KPI results, provide feedback to the accounting and business teams, and drive post-close delivery of variance analyses, commentary and implications to budget owners
- Monthly & Quarterly Financial Forecasts – assist in building financial forecasts for various business partner groups
- Annual Plan – work with company leadership, FP&A leaders, and business to close annual plan for each functional group
- Ad Hoc Analytics – work with each functional group on analyses and business cases as needed as well as working with FP&A leadership on special projects
- Highly skilled in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills and good with time management
- Ability to influence decisions through analytics and presentation
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Undergrad degree in Finance/Accounting/Math/Economics
Snow Software is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.