Director of Program and Portfolio Management
- Solna, Sweden
- Employees can work remotely
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
To understand, prioritize, set-up and manage projects and programs delivery within our product portfolio: consisting of process, operating model and software engineering delivery to enable future state capabilities
- Build and manage an effective Project, Program and Portfolio Management function across the Product organisation to streamline execution, improve productivity, and issue resolution
- Lead the definition, prioritisation, implementation and review of the organisation’s product portfolio and optimise delivery objectives and exceed our customer’s needs.
- Coach, manage and empower teams of highly skilled individuals (including cross functional teams)
- Set up and manage the systems and processes to gather and analyze data on delivery, adoption, usage, feedback, and engagement of our products to improve performance and drive investment, and provide structured and data driven MI Communications to the leadership teams and C-Suite.
- Able to juggle multiple priorities.
- Exhibit leadership & executive presence.
- Build a collaborative environment within Product and outside of Product.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, and manage cross-functional projects and programs by developing processes that drive clarity and simplify operational processes.
- Serve as a player/coach/mentor to team.
- Successful background in project and program management, strategic product portfolio planning, agile development and agile portfolios, process definition Strong quantitative and analytical skills, proven ability to track and successfully complete complex programs on time and on budget
- Enterprise product or software experience
- SaaS software experience - Preferred
- Agile certifications (e.g. Agile Project Management, Scaled Agile Frameworks, Scrum Master)- Preferred
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.