Field Marketing Specialist
- Bracknell, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Snow’s mission is to stop organisations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organisations optimise software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
- Support the successful coordination, execution and end-to-end delivery of key demand generation programs for Snow’s EMEA demand generation teams
- Provide support for senior demand gen managers (~50:50 split Northern EMEA and Continental EMEA)
- Manage processes/documents/calendars for all DG regional programs and provide regular updates
- Ensure support is provided in a timely manner to critical deadlines
- Control of all associated DG tasks, risks, dependencies
- Responsibility for DG administration across EMEA
- Managing processes & communications with vendors to assist DG managers where needed
- + 2 years of experience in a marketing environment and ability to manage multiple programs and tasks is essential
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications, Salesforce.com and project management tools (Monday.com or similar) and finance systems (Coupa or similar)
- Ability to execute using existing processes in a timely manner to drive team efficiency and accountability
- Good written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and excellent collaboration skills
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, goal-oriented
Degree (or equivalent experience)
2+ year in Marketing role
Microsoft Office proficiency
Desirable technical / professional qualifications:
Salesforce.com, project management tools (e.g. Monday.com), budget systems (e.g. Coupa)
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside great, talented and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in technology intelligence solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you the exciting opportunity to join a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work