Senior Web Developer
- Bracknell, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
The Senior Web Developer will be a vital position providing expertise for our web build. The role will support the delivery of our strategic digital initiative.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Plan, manage and execute web development on our WordPress website.
- Gather, evaluate and prioritise requirements that form the website roadmap for Snow.
- Support the relationship between Snow and external web development agencies.
- Responsible for the overall site infrastructure including hosting and cybersecurity.
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience
- A WordPress developer who can use their development expertise to deliver solutions that support marketing initiatives.
- Experience managing agencies, including providing governance and best practice expectations.
- Technical SEO best practices in development and site management
- Experience working on B2B technology/SaaS websites.
- Building WordPress Templates, Themes & Plugins (with a supporting portfolio of work)
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional WordPress development experience
- BA/BS degree in computer science (or equivalent experience
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.