Full-stack Developer with a Passion for Backend to Cloud Native SaaS Produc
- Solna, Sweden
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
What We Are Looking For:
Snow develops software products that are used by thousands of corporate and enterprise customers worldwide. In this, we are smart about our technology choices, looking at the latest trends but always choosing the right technology to handle the complexity of targeting multiple platforms and many different client environments.
Today we are in the middle of an exciting journey of transforming our market leading products into cloud native microservices platform deployed on a global scale and we’re now looking for an extraordinary full-stack developer to join our SaaS team working on this transformation and to be a part of that journey.
We’re looking for people who thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions.
Who you are:
As the successful candidate you will be an experienced Full-Stack developer with a leaning towards the backend technologies and a passion for technology. You will be experienced in the following:
- Experienced in building microservices in an event-driven architecture using .NET Core or Go / Golang
- Experienced building public consumer facing APIs
- Experienced of building and maintaining large scale SaaS solutions
- Have a willingness to learn new technologies and programming languages when needed, for example Go / Golang and Graph databases
- Have a strong knowledge in .NET Core or Go / Golang with a willingness to chip in where needed
Bonus skills and experience
- Event Sourcing experience
- Graph database experience
- GraphQL experience
- Experience with streaming data, for example Nats Streaming, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Experience of building and maintaining large scale SaaS solutions
- Open-source technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Prometheus
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.