Senior Director/Director, Rewards and Recognition
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Every organisation on this globe is using technology to run their business. Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions (yes, you read that correctly) spent on all forms of technology is optimised to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organisations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimise usage and spend and minimise regulatory risk.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centres than any other asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners. Every team member in Snow’s Tribe is committed to helping our customers thrive in an era of digital transformation
Must have experience with equity allocation, leveling, and rewards determination globally. IPO experience is a plus.
Continue to build the global reward philosophy, manage compensation programs, employee benefits, and innovative practices that recognize, reward and motivate and support Snow’s business and people needs.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Develop deep, trusted partnerships with the CPO, CEO and ELT team to provide strategic oversight to the development of reward strategy.
- Develop a robust governance structure for all reward processes.
- Lead the Snow Reward team; design, develop, implement and measure reward policies and programs.
- Ensure all cyclical reward initiatives are prepared and executed timely and accurately ( quarterly corporate bonus process, equity grants, job levelling, benchmarking, benefits management, other reward projects)
- Perform deep analysis on the competitiveness and effectiveness of existing reward programs and model the potential impact of alternatives.
- Ensure HRIS, reward systems, and processes are fit for purpose - suggest improvement and automatization.
- Work with COE to provide a world class service to the divisions, ensuring a high level of reward education and understanding amongst leaders and colleagues.
- Responsible for driving reward engagement
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience operating at a Director level in an international business (EMEA experience a must) with Significant experience of working with C-Suite stakeholders
- Extensive experience of job levelling and the WTW methodology (desirable)
- Remuneration committee experience (desirable)
- An experienced, tech-savvy, reward leader with proven experience
- World at Work Global Remuneration Professional, CIPD or equivalent relevant qualification
- Advanced Excel
This is a chance for you be involved in a high growth and exciting transformation and to develop your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a significant impact. Every day you will get to work alongside great, down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of technology intelligence and products related to this. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.