SOLUTION CONSULTANT (ANZ)
- Auckland, New Zealand
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
As part of the Solution Consulting team, you are a product and business value evangelist in numerous areas of the business to support ' 'Snow's mission to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology. You are prepared to discuss the business value that each of the Snow solutions brings to an organization and take customers through solution demonstrations of the key-value points. The role primarily focuses on understanding the customer's challenges and pain points and how to best align Snow technology to maximize the customer's returned investment value.
Snow Software is a constantly evolving organization with new technologies and processes. Your responsibility may involve creating documentation, presentations, and videos to demonstrate the value of our technology to partners, prospects, and customers. You will proactively lead with best practices and look at ways of improving the knowledge back to your colleagues.
The role is based in Australia, with travel across Australia and New Zealand to engage with prospects and possible travel across APAC to support the wider Solution Consulting team.
- Proactively collaborate with the Solution Consulting team to build collective knowledge and improve the ways of working (no one is perfect)
- Engage with the sales process where business and product value workshops or demonstrations are required to sell the value of the Snow technologies aligned with customer challenges and pain points
- Work with customers to help articulate their business requirements and assist in redefining and shaping those to solve real business challenges
- Once trained, the ability to provide a high-level demonstration of all Snow technologies and understand where best to utilize specialists and experts in the sales cycle
- Work with the Snowfield team to manage bids and compose quality responses to tenders directly to the customer and through partners
- Conduct business cases, return on investment, or other assessments using industry and Snow metrics sourced internally
- Conduct PoC/PoV with Snow products to help the customers understand how ' 'Snow's solutions solve their business requirements
- Be part of and build into leading the Product (Technical) Win
- Be able to be engaged in multiple opportunities and prioritize accordingly
- Clearly understand the commercial aspect of the sales process and actively provide help to achieve desired outcomes
- Keep up to date on technology in relevant business areas of Snow
- Present at webinars, conferences, public events, and other marketing engagements
- Travel (~2 times per month) in Australia/New Zealand region for customer and partner meetings
- Must have 1+ years experience in Solution Consulting/Pre-Sales/Sales Engineer or another equivalent role
- Must have experience in value selling and communicating business value to audiences through whiteboarding/presentation style
- Able to demonstrate thought leadership through social awareness (i.e. engagement on LinkedIn)
- Comfortable in designing presentations, workshops, and speaking during marketing engagements
- Commercial acumen to understand concepts such as; return on investment, the total cost of ownership, presenting business value outcomes
- Should be comfortable discussing technical concepts including software, cloud, infrastructure, networking
- Knowledge in Software Asset Management and Cloud Management desirable but not essential
- Fluent in both written and spoken business English
Skills and competencies/ ABOUT YOU
- You are a flexible problem-solver with a positive can-do attitude towards customers, partners, and teammates
- You focus on quality and are reliable, presentable, and self-motivated
- Self-organization and self-management are your strengths
- You are a team worker – sharing, coaching, building relationships with colleagues is one of your main priorities
- You have an interest in technology with a curious growth mindset, who proactively seek new ways of development and learning
- Your strong communication capabilities include hosting workshops and presenting to a variety of audiences
- You actively listen to understand and playback, read the room and adapt communication style to suit the audience
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.