Customer Support Manager
- Austin, TX, USA
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow Software is looking to add to its growing Customer Support function by hiring an experienced Customer Support Manager. We are looking for a dynamic people manager with an exceptional focus on quality and customer success. The role will be to act as a team manager for the Snow support organization based in Austin, Texas. Working to ensure the support team is providing quality support to all Snow customers and partners as needed, improving support team service quality and performance levels, growing knowledge sharing velocity and diversity, and working with the wider business as needed. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years in a similar role, as well as proven exceptional B2B customer-facing experience.
You will be working within a global support organization, working to share and adopt best practice and improvement initiatives to continually grow service excellence, reporting to the Head of Global Customer Support.
- Ensure the highest level of support quality to Snow Software customers and partners within the Austin region. Working to improve overall customer satisfaction from an ever-growing customer and partner base
- Promote a KCS culture throughout
- Act as mentor and coach to team members and team leads
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and instill a high-performance culture with a focus on teamwork, service excellence, and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Liaise with internal functions including sales, product management, pre-sales, professional services, and partner management.
- Link the Austin support team into the global support organization for best service improvement and collaboration
- Promote a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
- Seek out challenges and identify opportunities to improve
- Project a positive and professional image, via all means of interaction.
- Provide regular reporting on support metrics to enable team and manager
- Provide input into the company service strategy
- Previous customer support management experience
- Customer satisfaction focused
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and people management skills.
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Proven success through people management and team enablement
- Experience of providing support in a partner-led business model
- Working knowledge of KCS and successful KCS initiatives
- Developing and delivering support metric reports and presentations to internal and external audiences
- Knowledge of Snow Software or any previous SAM software technical experience
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.