Digital Customer Success Manager
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Snow’s mission is to help organizations optimize software availability, compliance, and cost savings through the delivery of on-premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today, we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with offices all over the world. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for people who enjoy working in an exciting, fast-paced environment in a global arena.
Ensure best in class customer experience through digital one-to-many engagements from onboarding throughout the entire customer life-cycle and achieve increase in Customer Advocacy by 15% YoY.
- Build dashboards and drive reporting through Gainsight while implementing Customer Success Plans and utilizing Journey orchestrator to drive improvements to the customer journey. This includes but is not limited to digital customer onboarding (Digital welcome pack), Self Service instructions and link to marketing nurturing campaigns to drive product adoption and advocacy.
- Be part of a Customer Success Manager Pool team to engage with Customers and Partners temporarily to ensure renewal success and mitigate risk of churn while Customer or partners are qualified for Watchlist.
- Written and verbal out bound communication is key of this role and requires close collaboration with Marketing. Polite and professional
- wording is critical success factor to become a trusted community leader.
- Experiment with one-to-many engagement models such as A/B testing of emails, webinars, tweetstorms, Snow community and with Gainsight to optimize customer engagement models to ensure best in class customer experience and outcome.
- The role is a trusted advisor and influencer in the community and will consult internally with Marketing, Support, Professional Services and Sales on opportunities and/or risks identified. Diagnose Customer health, identify early on potential risk to churn and take accountability and action to solve or mitigate such risks.
- Experience using Gainsight or similar Customer Success platform in optimizing client engagements with journey orchestrator / automation.
- Experience in managing social media, blogging or community digital marketing engagements with a customer journey oriented mindset
- Team player and promote a spirit of cooperation and cross functional collaboration
- Reliable, accountable and possesses a trusted advisor mind set.
- Technical experience in IT, ideally in our software industry (SAM, Cloud, ITSM)
- Customer minded, analytical and thoughtful thinking
- Excellent written communications skills in English. Additional languages are a strong value add.
- Experience with proven working background or education in IT technology and terminology.
- Understanding of value drivers and recurring revenue models.
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role, you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We are looking forward to your application.