Customer Support Manager
- Bracknell, UK
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
1. Ensure quality support service on a consistent basis to all customers and partners accessing Snow support services.
2. Maintain and grow a KCS culture across support and ensure customer/partner utilization is maximized.
3. Maintain regular 1:1, team meetings and performance review cycles providing clear guidance and agreed actions around individual development, service improvement, knowledge sharing and customer satisfaction.
4. Work with account management and professional services teams to ensure customer/partner concern and feedback is fully addressed for clear support action where required.
5. Ensure escalation management prioritization and focus where needed. Be a key contributor to any resolution stakeholder group and ensure appropriate attention, communication and action plans are defined/agreed.
6. Work with global support management team to contribute to and apply a continuous service improvement plan through effective project management, delegation and tracking for a quality outcome.
7. Provide regular support metrics reporting to the Head of Global Customer Support for information, discussion and appropriate action planning. Utilize metrics to reduce support volume through KCS and collaboration with product and R&D teams.
8. Develop and maintain a partner first support model for increased customer success.
9. Review the support services customer journey regularly to ensure best customer success focus.
10. Develop and maintain a collaborative teamworking environment, sharing success and coaching appropriately.
11. Deputizes for Head of Global Customer Support when required.
· Consistent quality customer service and technical resolution
· Meet/exceed CSAT & NPS metric objectives
· Service improvement project management and contribution
· World-class knowledge driven support
· Provide the business and customers/partners with improvement trends and overall success awareness
· A trusted manager across business functions locally and globally
· A teamwork mentor
· Customer success
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.