Director Technical Consulting
- Bracknell, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Role can be based in Bracknell, UK or Solna, Sweden
This is a senior management role and a member of the regional Services Leadership team. Core to the role is ensuring the necessary processes, methodologies and skills are in place to ensure high-quality and efficient shaping and delivery of Snow’s Technical Consulting services to Snow’s Customers and Partners in support of them achieving their desired business outcomes with Snow’s software products. The role will lead the Technical Consulting team, nurturing and developing the Technical Consulting function and the constituent individual Consultants, ensuring tight cohesion with international colleagues and driving professional presentation and delivery of Snow’s Technical Consulting capabilities. This role is the owner of Snow Professional Services’ Technical offerings in Snow’s pricelist.
- People-Management: provide leadership to, and personal management of, Technical Consulting Team Managers and Consultants as applicable, with the associated responsibility for Grow Talks (people development). Training/development plans must be in place with each individual Consultant to meet the mutual needs of Snow and the individual.
- Practice Development: lead the development of operational best practice within the Technical Consulting function, leveraging international colleagues as necessary, to ensure global standards are adhered to and developed further. Then drive Team adherence to those processes on an ongoing basis.
- Process Improvement: identify iterative process improvements intra-Professional Services functions and across other Snow departments. Be a change agent.
Strategic Contribution: provide constructive input to strategic initiatives within Professional Services, owning specific initiatives under the guidance of the Senior Director Professional Consulting.
- Performance Achievement: Drive a performance culture through MBO and billable utilization contributions by team members. Support team members in achieving their billable utilisation targets through close liaison with Services Leadership colleagues and through ensuring team members have the relevants skills to be in demand for billable work.
- People-management experience
- Confident and influential presenter. May be a voice of Snow at external events.
- Project management mentality. Will need to demonstrate a strong understanding for the discipline of Project Management and the criticality of it for Customer Success.
- Be a strong team player, assisting the overall team and peers to achieve success.
- Positive, upbeat attitude with a flexible and pro-active approach to the working environment and the ability to work well independently and with others Professional, articulate, and personable with excellent written and verbal communication skills to report and present at Senior Management Level.
- Being comfortable working as a peer to all members of the Services Leadership Team, providing open, honest input and working constructively in all operational initiatives.
- Lead by example. Be a Leader and a Manager. Must be able to motivate the team to excel in all that is done.
Snow Software is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.