Corporate Account Executive
- Bracknell, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
This is a senior role is required to deliver business outcomes for both existing and new Snow customers and to drive organic growth in the UK market.
The role will manage, directly or through partners, all aspects of the assigned territory and apply insight gained, having worked for relevant Enterprise software organisations, to drive Snow industry, technology and solution value propositions in order to generate incremental opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
In close alignment with the Customer Success Management, Business Development and Marketing teams, the role will be responsible for the development and execution of the Corporate Account and Territory strategy. Activities will include market segmentation, go to market strategy (Account plans and Territory plans), developing and advancing pipeline to ultimately achieve or exceed assigned targets, whilst operating within the company’s commercial and legal framework.
- Ability to understand the business pains of our clients in relation to Software Asset Management and Cloud Management – Their desired state and the required capabilities to get to the desired state
- Ability to advocate and represent the value of the Snow Technology Intelligence Platform to a broad and diverse range of prospective or existing clients
- Regularly review and adjust strategies based on shifts in technology and market trends.
- Assume responsibility for overall territory and go to market plan. Developing a scalable, repeatable model driving platform sales & strategic interest.
- Managing the designated territory as a business; incorporating customers, prospects, customer relationship managers, business development, marketing & partners
- Use Command of the Message and MEDDPICC methodology-based opportunity management
- Effectively engage and build internal cross-functional, cooperative relationships to ensure alignment with territory business plans and to develop solutions, go-to-market and engagement models
- Build deeper, more strategic and sustainable relationships with existing customers on multiple levels
- Improve revenue stream by close cooperation and liaison with Snow partners
- Managing contract negotiations to closure
- Participation in trade show events, workshops and seminars/webinars
- Communicate business plans and updates through regular team meetings, conference calls, and reviews
- Administer pipeline management & sales forecasting
To be successful in this role, we want to see that you are service-minded and a great communicator. Your motivation lays in solving problems for our customers and helping others. You appreciate being part of a team and fully understand how sharing knowledge with your colleagues helps us deliver better solutions to our customers.
You must be capable of working cross-functionally through the various Snow teams and support departments displaying direction and leadership to define and advance the assigned territory commercial goals and objectives. You will bring passion and a highly energetic entrepreneurial spirit to build on strong solution sales expertise, good product knowledge and understanding of technology as well as experience in managing complex, direct or indirect, sales processes and negotiations.
Come and be part of Snow’s journey delivering the first fully integrated SAM as a Service Platform in collaboration with our Partners. This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward.
We are looking forward to your application.